Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BNI Showcase 2011 was a huge success!

It was planned to be a unique networking event and that’s exactly how it turned out.

All 70 exhibitors had terrific looking display spaces and the 300 people who attended were incredibly impressed.

Here’s what I heard:
“It was fantastic”.
“I’ve been here2 hours and I still have people I’d like to talk to.”
“People were not just chatting; they were talking about real business opportunities.”
“I was introduced to folks I’ve been trying to connect with for months.”

I was very proud to be part of this event.

Here’s the next event I’m looking forward to – International Networking Day. Jennifer Beale, Unleash PR, is hosting this annual event on Tuesday February 8, 2011. Check it out at www.BizNETWORKnews.com. There are still tickets available. I’ll be presenting with Referral Institute trainer Cindy Mount, mid-morning.

Cindy and I had a great time last year and this year looks to be even bigger.

Come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment